What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you send us a message using the form on our contact page.
- This information will include your name, email address and any specific content that you include in the message text.
- We do not collect, through cookies or otherwise, any other additional personal and/or usage information from you on our website.
What do we use your information for?
- To contact you in response to your request for information regarding our services.
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the
information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your
customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We will share this information with our affiliated financial and legal associates in order for them to act on your behalf.
- When we do share your information with an entity working on our behalf, it will be with your express permission
- We will ensure that information disclosed to third parties and affiliates is used only for the purposes you authorized and that safeguards are in place to help maintain the security, integrity and privacy of the information.
- You may opt out of having your information shared with our affiliates working on our behalf, however, please be aware that we may not be able to provide you with our full range of services.
notifying you of any changes.